Some cheeky brigades (we won’t say who) started fundraising last year! Now’s the time to set up your fundraising page and get going. Here are some fun ideas:
* Encourage your family, friends and community to donate to you.
* Chat to local businesses, sports clubs, rotary, library or community centres and invite them to sponsor you.
* Organise a community quiz night or auction.
* Hold a car wash, karaoke night, garage sale or bake sale.
* Host a fishing competition with your friends.
* Get your local school involved. Students are great fundraisers.
* Post a link from your fundraising page on Facebook or Tweet about your efforts.
* Blog on your fundraising page and encourage others to help you reach your goal!
If you have any questions on fundraising, please give us a shout on 0800 15 10 15 (option 1) or email firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you.
Our heartfelt thanks to all who have committed to this cause and raise funds on our behalf. Every single dollar raised is important and brings us one step closer to helping another family in your community.